Stadivm Technology Scholarship Program
STEM graduates are fuelling the rapid development in emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Autonomous Vehicles, Nanotech and Biotech.
In accordance with our goals to help more talented minds to embrace and nourish these disciplines, and to create a better, safer future for humanity, Stadivm would like to invite university-level students studying or planning to study STEM fields to apply to enter into our technology-centred scholarship program. Create a compelling argument for the importance of the development of emerging technologies specific to your state or region of the country.
Award Amount: $750
Deadline: November 30, 2019 (12:00 AM Sunday, Pacific Time (PST))
Topic: “How are emerging technologies important to your state or region of the country?”
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be a legal U.S.resident at the time of application.
- Be currently enrolled, or will be enrolled in the 2020 academic year, in a nationally-accredited higher learning institution listed on the U.S. Department of Education website.
- Be studying, or planning to study, a STEM degree, including the Sciences, Mathematics and Engineering.
- Enter by producing a minimum 600-word essay that articulates why the development of emerging technologies is important to your state or region of the country.
The winner will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of the deadline for entry (on or before December 7, 2019).