A Laser Engraver for My Dad. Need Advice!

jessica767

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I have been looking for a really cool Christmas gift for my dad. He opened a workshop for 15 years and I figure a cool laser engraver would be a great gift! I found a laser engraver named HyperLaser has recently launched on Kickstarter...it looks really cool, but I don't know much about these tech staff. Hope you guys can take a look and give me some advice! Thanks
The link: https://www.kickstarter.com/project...act-powerful-and-simple-to-use-laser-engraver

leaclark

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
No.1524 Xinian Center,No.811 Yinxiu Road,Binhu dis
ETX
Laser marking machine is basically another type of machine for marking which uses lasers for the purpose of engraving on the surface of materials and objects. It works on various products’ surfaces with the help of laser beams, which then evaporate the surface and expose the deeper material, which in results gives you the beautiful pattern, logo, and text. The laser uses in this type are basically divided into three categories i.e. CO2 laser marking machine, fiber laser and Diode Yag laser marking machine.

Functions of Dot Peen Marking Machine Are

1. It helps you to create high depth marks that are permanent and not easy to remove.
  2. Heatsign helps you to build a very clear mark.
  3. Low consumption of fuel, which helps you to build a perfect indent with the minimum amount of cost.
  4. Can create two-dimensional designs on the surface of materials.
  5. Uses electrical and inflated controls to transfer the stylus.