Best Cryptocurrency for this year 2020!

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
We have different preferences when it comes to Cryptocurrency and we tend to have favorite coins in which most of our money is allocated there.
Can anyone share what is/are their favorite coin and where do you intend to put your money?

Simeon4real

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
Website
github.com
TECH
For me, It's still bitcoin. For now, I haven't really seen anything worth investing in yet. Since ICOs and IEOs are becoming things of the past, there aren't much new and exciting platforms anymore. So I'll continue sticking with Bitcoin for now.

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
We have different preferences when it comes to Cryptocurrency and we tend to have favorite coins in which most of our money is allocated there.
Can anyone share what is/are their favorite coin and where do you intend to put your money?
I like Stellar, Ethereum and Nexo.. but I think a token like BAT will also outperform in the next bull run too.

Reactions: plvbob0070

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I'm still quite interested in Ripple's XRP, as there has been advancements in R&D especially in countries like Japan, assessing its feasibility to be adopted as an alternative working currency.

Ethereum with their steady development of 2.0, which mainly aims to solve problems in scalability of blockchain-based currencies.

And Bitcoin still, is worth investing up to this date.