Bitcoin to $ 9,000?

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
We just got an increased by +11.66% within last week, and bitcoin is close to hitting $9,000. Do you think it will reach 9k mark within January? Or is it early to take this call?

Here's the chart:

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Do you think it will reach 9k mark within January? Or is it early to take this call?
Though no one could really predict such, it's more likely to happen. Looking at the chart, we can see a potential support level on $8,600 and now with the price @$8,836, we could break the previous resistance level @$8,880 which would make it relatively easy to achieve $9k soon.

We must still consider its volatility, and any whale dump might set off another FOMO or FUD that might bring us back down.

But since the market is really more about chances and risks, I'd say there's a better chance we would reach that by the end of January.

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Do you think it will reach 9k mark within January?
I think this is good possibility, even if it comes down afterwards the enthusiasm right now is very strong and that could carry BTC up to 9k or possibly even 10k possibly within the near future.

any whale dump might set off another FOMO or FUD that might bring us back down.
I think there is also a really good chance that the downwards trend is not completely complete yet and that we could still challenge $6,500 again. Especially considering the amount of people talking about the halvening and if BTC will get back to $20k soon.. perfect time to slam it down.

Reactions: spodermen

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Though no one could really predict such, it's more likely to happen. Looking at the chart, we can see a potential support level on $8,600 and now with the price @$8,836, we could break the previous resistance level @$8,880 which would make it relatively easy to achieve $9k soon.
But we don't have a solid support level at $8,600 which relatively anytime sooner might break out (which I hope not) though it is an opportunity for the others to buy. Still support level have been staying somewhere between $8,000 and $7,600 for the span of dec. 17 up to this date. Anyway let us just hope that what you said was true, been waiting to break that resistance level to break though.
We must still consider its volatility, and any whale dump might set off another FOMO or FUD that might bring us back down.
Kill joy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I think there is also a really good chance that the downwards trend is not completely complete yet and that we could still challenge $6,500 again. Especially considering the amount of people talking about the halvening and if BTC will get back to $20k soon.. perfect time to slam it down.
Man, we're going to ride a rough road again.

Numbaone09

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I think this could easily be done in bitcoin since the market is slowly recovering from the dump last year.
Also a lot of great news about bitcoin in the past month about the legalization of bitcoin in a lot of countries, for me this is going to be easy for bitcoin.

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Man, we're going to ride a rough road again.
Yeah or if it does break out upwards now it could really break hard. A lot of enthusiasm right now, always pretty dangerous to ignore that.

I think this could easily be done in bitcoin since the market is slowly recovering from the dump last year.
Also a lot of great news about bitcoin in the past month about the legalization of bitcoin in a lot of countries, for me this is going to be easy for bitcoin.
That's interesting, which countries have been legalizing Bitcoin recently Numba?

Psalmrngg

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Predictions will always seem obsolete and value could go high or low anytime. We were always close to 9k usd but would rather look to statistics for better speculations.

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Predictions will always seem obsolete and value could go high or low anytime. We were always close to 9k usd but would rather look to statistics for better speculations.
That's certainly true @Psalmrngg - if you had to choose between us being in an uptrend or downtrend now which would you think?

Senku21

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
We just got an increased by +11.66% within last week, and bitcoin is close to hitting $9,000. Do you think it will reach 9k mark within January? Or is it early to take this call?
Yes, I think bitcoin will reach $9,000 mark before the end or maybe at the end of this month. As of now, the price of bitcoin is at $8900, a close call to that expected mark. But yeah, since bitcoin is volatile, we should also look on the other side, and consider it.

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Presently it is now at 9k, but soon we see it above 10k. I was holding a little in Bitcoin and ETH, but that doesn't make me rich or profits. In this year it looks like the bull run happens.

plvbob0070

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I just recently check the coinmarketcap if the price of bitcoin already reached or surpassed that price but it seems it still remains at the price of 8800$. Although the slowly increasing of the price is the sign of bull run seems we not should be too excited because the price is too unpredictable.

Yatsan

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Maybe this year we can reach the new all time high, The bull run is starting to form now

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Back down to about $8,600 right now. Predictions are normally never accurate, but my feelings from the long term charts is that we're still in a downward trend what will finish around the middle of this year at its bottom. After hitting a bottom in about July, then will begin the next bull run which will end in around December 2021. Who knows though really, the movements of crypto is down to a small group of huge investors and hedge funds etc.. it could go any way really

Reactions: PiroSense

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I just recently check the coinmarketcap if the price of bitcoin already reached or surpassed that price but it seems it still remains at the price of 8800$. Although the slowly increasing of the price is the sign of bull run seems we not should be too excited because the price is too unpredictable.
Have you checked yesterday stats? did BTC moved more than 9k? I am seeing currently it is back to $8.6k around, but this will move forward soon as per my knowledge.

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Have you checked yesterday stats? did BTC moved more than 9k? I am seeing currently it is back to $8.6k around, but this will move forward soon as per my knowledge.
It reached $9k last January 18, I supposed so?

However, as of today Bitcoin do keep on going down. Already been down by -3.62 in the last 24 hours, and it seems it will keep going, breaking $8k mark. May be bitcoin is done resting at $8k for this month. Anyway, at least we have seen it hitting $9k unfortunately it didn't last long.

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
@spodermen you think we’re hitting $8k or $10k first if you had to choose?
Looking on the chart, on a 3 day basis, it seems we're going to hit $8k, and rest for a while there. But, on the other hand on a long term basis probably 1 week, I don't think that we would be going to hit $10k, however market is too unpredictable sooner or later there will be a significant change, we're just clueless on what would it be, right now.

How about you @Quantum ?

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
@spodermen Currently the price is around $9.3k so it will hit to $10k soon, but you are thinking it may fall down.I have seen on other forums where they bought Bitcoin at the price of $15k and above so they are still holding to make profit. I am hoping everyone would make profit in this year and make Bitcoin to more strong.

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Looking on the chart, on a 3 day basis, it seems we're going to hit $8k, and rest for a while there. But, on the other hand on a long term basis probably 1 week, I don't think that we would be going to hit $10k, however market is too unpredictable sooner or later there will be a significant change, we're just clueless on what would it be, right now.

How about you @Quantum ?
Since Saturday until now there has been a dramatic push upwards in the price which I think is highly unexpected and may be driven by the China virus crisis which has negatively impacted global traditional markets and so possibly a lot of money has been moved out of stocks and forex and into Bitcoin.

I hope that it continues down for a while to be honest @spodermen because I'd love the chance to pick up some cheap BTC before the next bull run kicks hard.