Bitcoin to $ 9,000?

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Looking on the chart, on a 3 day basis, it seems we're going to hit $8k, and rest for a while there. But, on the other hand on a long term basis probably 1 week, I don't think that we would be going to hit $10k, however market is too unpredictable sooner or later there will be a significant change, we're just clueless on what would it be, right now.

How about you @Quantum ?
Since Saturday until now there has been a dramatic push upwards in the price which I think is highly unexpected and may be driven by the China virus crisis which has negatively impacted global traditional markets and so possibly a lot of money has been moved out of stocks and forex and into Bitcoin.

I hope that it continues down for a while to be honest @spodermen because I'd love the chance to pick up some cheap BTC before the next bull run kicks hard.

Reactions: spodermen

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Since Saturday until now there has been a dramatic push upwards in the price which I think is highly unexpected and may be driven by the China virus crisis which has negatively impacted global traditional markets and so possibly a lot of money has been moved out of stocks and forex and into Bitcoin.

I hope that it continues down for a while to be honest @spodermen because I'd love the chance to pick up some cheap BTC before the next bull run kicks hard.
Well, I hope either, man. But things are regretful when it's late. However, market is gradually increasing, I'd like to bet but I got the false one from my last claim. Do you think @Quantum, that market will continue to push upwards? Or it will remain stagnant at 9k?

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
@spodermen Currently the price is around $9.3k so it will hit to $10k soon, but you are thinking it may fall down.I have seen on other forums where they bought Bitcoin at the price of $15k and above so they are still holding to make profit. I am hoping everyone would make profit in this year and make Bitcoin to more strong.
Well, sorry about that, lol. It was just my pure thinking and guts. However, it didn't came on what I've think. But for now, how do you see @endlasuresh the market will move on the next few days? Weeks? Will it keep increasing? Or will it crashed?

Reactions: endlasuresh

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Well, I hope either, man. But things are regretful when it's late. However, market is gradually increasing, I'd like to bet but I got the false one from my last claim. Do you think @Quantum, that market will continue to push upwards? Or it will remain stagnant at 9k?
The way it's looking now is strong to be honest, and feels more like it will push through $10k than touch it and drop.

Have been watching Presearch recent, 3x in the last week and I think there's further upside for it as well.

Reactions: spodermen

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
The way it's looking now is strong to be honest, and feels more like it will push through $10k than touch it and drop.

Have been watching Presearch recent, 3x in the last week and I think there's further upside for it as well.
You're right, man. But it did happened this February though. However, as of today we already fall down at $9.8k as people took their profit at $10k mark. Well, been up at such price for few days? Do you think that it will get back at $10k once again, and would surpassed by this February alone? @Quantum

Sorry for quite long inactivity, had to do some responsibility.

endlasuresh

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Well, sorry about that, lol. It was just my pure thinking and guts. However, it didn't came on what I've think. But for now, how do you see @endlasuresh the market will move on the next few days? Weeks? Will it keep increasing? Or will it crashed?
It is now more stronger compared to the November month. I would say hold the Bitcoin until it reaches $12k. So many had predicted this year will be a huge demand for Crypto. I am seeing Litecoin had reached some higher level, and I missed in this coin too.