Can I buy and house or a car with Bitcoin, and in the future will this be popular?

K R A M

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Well you can if there is someone willing to accept cryptocurrency as a payment for buying a car or a house but that will be not possible in this time because lots of us still fear the volatility of bitcoin but if we were about to sneak into the future i am very sure that you can buy tons of things using bitcoin including car and house but for now people are more comfortable with converting their cryptos to fiat and then use it to normally buy stuff

Reactions: Quantum

Haunebu

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Not at the moment, but I think this will be possible in the future if Bitcoin volatility decreases which will encourage more reputed brands to provide it as a payment method to their customers.

milewilda

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
It depends on which country you do live in if there are merchants that do accept crypto payments for such sale but it is already
happening not only on buying out cars or houses but also in other stuffs as well.Adoption is still on the move and it would take for some
time.Just to ask, what is the stance of your countries government towards crypto?

endlasuresh

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Presently it will not happen due to the volatile of Crypto currency in the world. You have asked for buying a house with Bitcoin and in some countries you might find such deals. I saw some hotels are offering their rooms for rent using Bitcoin. In the future it may be possible for some countries, but not in every country as this will hit very tightly in the market.

Yatsan

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Yes! you can buy a car and property if you want using bitcoin,

You can buy anything you want to buy here using bitcoin:
https://blockchain.com.do/

Can you buy cars? Yes!
Check this out to know which car companies are accepting bitcoin here:
https://www.hotcars.com/car-companies-accept-bitcoin/

You can buy anything you want using bitcoin, it's starting now and I think that is going to be popular on the future if the bitcoin is adopted by several countries and if some countries are actually starting to switch from fiat to cryptocurrency.

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You can. But before that, you need to have a lot of Bitcoin for you to be able to buy a house and a car. But before buying you also have to consider its price at the moment. And with it's current price it's still not that advisable to buy bigger properties.

Buying properties can be popular when crypto finally becomes popular and mainstream.

Reactions: SungSam2

Ailmand321

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
In some cases, I have read in bitcointalk that someone was able to buy a house using bitcoin. As of now, where merchants accepting crypto is limited, only merchants who are familiar in crypto will accept it. However, once crypto is accepted as an alternaternative medium of exchange, I believe we can purchase anything even our daily needs.

Baby Lion

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
As of now, not big companies of cars and houses adopting crypto as a payment option but you can find a seller that will accepts crypto as a payment option. The only way was to convert your Bitcoin to your local currency but the concern was the price of Bitcoin now and its volatility.

xvids

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Can I buy and house or a car with Bitcoin, and in the future will this be popular?
There are already some seller who are accepting crypto as a payment for their item or whatever they sell.
I have seen one post about a seller who is accepting Bitcoin or crypto for his house that he is selling.
So I guess in the near future we could expect more and more seller like him.

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Do you mean a car an exchange for bitcoin? Well, yes there numerous site that accepts bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as a payment. Anyway if you are talking about the possible gain you could have in crypto space, well, yes either. Especially when the market reaches ATH way back last December 2017, a single piece of bitcoin would worth a brand new car and even a decent home. Besides bitcoin is in its early stage there are more further developments waiting ahead to this, the problem is the regulations and adoptation.

Mcdonalds

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Yes. You can actually buy a car or house with your bitcoin. Actually, a lot of people who are rich with bitcoins have already house and car, but they don't use their bitcoins as their payment method because not everyone can accept bitcoin as a payment, that is why people need to convert their bitcoins into fiat currency to purchase goods. It is the reason why we are waiting for bitcoin to get legalize by the government in every country, so that we don't have any problem in using our bitcoins as a payment.

SungSam2

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
As you can see, it seems that bitcoin is very popular now a days because as we can see this bitcoin is a product of our continues development that produces and gives people an opportunities to earn some money. By earning some money,we can buy all things we want, we can solved our financial problems and also we can sustain our existence in this society. So the answer is yes, you can buy car or house but remember, be wise in our decision so we can't regret it.

Smithscherzinger_135

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You could buy anything you want when you have money. Money is what you need in order to survive and get the things you want in life. However, digital money is what we are talking about in here. If we could only exchange and buy something using bitcoin exactly. There is a chance that the bitcoin will become popular if its rate increases because investors will start to buy these coins. If the time come, you could already buy car and house using bitcoin exactly. But right now, it is still needed to be converted into currencies.

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Can I buy and house or a car with Bitcoin
Most likely not. I haven't heard yet of car dealers accepting cryptocurrency as payment. This is because of its volatility, and the risk of the transaction not getting to the receiver.

in the future will this be popular?
We cannot say for sure, but Bitcoin has already proven its potential and effectiveness in handling macrotransactions (that is, involving huge sums of money), with its relatively low transaction fees compared to traditional banking systems.