Can you buy cryptocurrency with USD?

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Most of the major exchanges offer the possibility to trade USD vs Cryptos, so for exchanges, to be able to deposit and use fiat currencies, they ask for IDENTITY VERIFICATION. and regarding you rest limited with the 'cash' solutions offered by the exchange.
So you can use a platform like " https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=US&amount=&currency=USD&place_country=US&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search " that provide P2P trading and the diversity of the choices that it offer.
You may allways opt for an exchange for best rates.

Haunebu

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You can purchase popular cryptocurrencies using your credit card, debit card etc in popular exchanges like Binance etc though tax will be imposed everywhere.

endlasuresh

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You can buy on exchanges or in the Bitcointalk forums, but my best suggestion is to trade with people on exchanges for getting huge profit. I would suggest you to check Local Bitcoins too that would help you to sell crypto easily.

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Are you able to buy cryptocurrency with USD and if so how do you do that??
You can totally buy any cryptocurrency with USD. In fact, there are some wallets that supported the USD currency to buy bitcoin, Ethereum, and etc. Most of the trading and exchange platform also now support USD currency and now most of the cryptocurrency are now paired with USD currency. Aside from using exchange, you can also see some thread in the bitcointalk forum where you can exchange your USD to cryptocurrencies.

Ailmand321

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Most platforms has USD pair and most cryptocurrencies are paired with USD. I guess USD is the commonly used fiat denomination in crypto since it is one of the most universal fiat currency.

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
One other way of utilizing USD to buy cryptocurrency is through the use of trusted people, these are the people that holds your funds and convert it to cryptocurrency, basically you can exchange paypal to BTC, to make sure that you aren't paying much in exchanges. Some are having escrow business to make sure they deliver the right amount to the receiver.

Though, that is a complicated choice,

we could probably choose exchanges in the market that has USD pair to cryptocurrency. With a bank account, just deposit money to the exchange and convert it to bitcoins and other cryptocurrency. After that, we could possibly withdraw the bitcoins out and store it in safer place such as our hardware wallets.

Blowon

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Yes I'm able to do buy FIAT to BTC through my card. It's easy, just follow procedure / complete the KYC as first, it;s take a time for a days, after KYC accepted or confirmed, there I can go to buy FIAT to BTC.
But I hate to do that, cause take many days to complete. It's better to buy crypto your friends then you deal with transfer bank.

xvids

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
All of the big exchange platform allows it's user to buy or deposit Fiat to trade with crypto and cash out crypto into Fiat or directly to our bank account.
I only suggest that always double check the website if it is the real trading platform since scammer/hacker always find a way to make a phishing site to have your information.

Text

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Yes, you can always buy cryptocurrency using USD. Most top and popular exchange sites now allowed to purchase using your bank account, Paypal, debit/credit cards visa/MasterCard and etc.
Mostly coins in exchangers are already paired with USD so it is made easy.

PiroSense

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
1. Find a cryptocurrency exchange. Go for the most popular, reputable ones like Binance, CoinBase, etc.

2. Deposit funds through USD (deposit methods would vary depending on the exchange).

3. Use their Trade section. There, you could find trading pairs (i.e. USD/BTC, USD/ETH, etc.) to trade a crypto/currency to another, depending on the pair. There's a chart to see the price movement and how much one cryptocurrency trades to another. You could also trade crypto-crypto.

blckhawk

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Of course, you can definitely purchase cryptocurrencies using your USD. As far as I know, there are several trading platforms are already been partnered with USD so you can now purchase cryptocurrencies with ease. You can check out this link which contains a list of exchanges that is partnered with USD.( https://www.finder.com/cryptocurrency/exchanges )