Crypto's impact on your life

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Entering the world of crypto brought us some changes but how do you think crypto made an impact on your life?

K R A M

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Crypto opened a whole new world for me and gave me an opportunity to earn some money even though i am still young, crypto also help me to be matured about money, how to spend and save it and also help me to keep up with the speed of technology because of the knowledge i've gained.

Reactions: plvbob0070

endlasuresh

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I don't have much money to invest so it didn't impacted me anything because not invested much funds in them. The only I am addicting because of the price growth in coins, but don't have money for investing in them.
It really changes anyone life when they will invest in correct time else have to loose the funds too.

Last edited:

spodermen

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I don't have much money to invest so it didn't impacted me anything because not invested much funds in them. The only I am addicting because of the price growth in coins, but don't have money for investing in them.
It really changes anyone life when they will invest in correct time else have to loose the funds too.
Well, impact doesn't imply on investments alone. Crypto do affected me in many factors, it drives me to keep learning more stuff in crypto space, explore, and as well brought me materials I couldn't afford on my own (since I don't have any job yet).

endlasuresh

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Well, impact doesn't imply on investments alone. Crypto do affected me in many factors, it drives me to keep learning more stuff in crypto space, explore, and as well brought me materials I couldn't afford on my own (since I don't have any job yet).
Well when you have a job or some other business then really it makes you mess. Here comes the only way to change our life i buy Crypto at lowest price and sell it when the price moves up.