Developing Forums

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
We need to make this forums into big, however it requires a lot of time, money and passion from everyone. I want to hear from you all how this forum can move into best place and not defeating any forums, I mean just to get some good alexa rank and traffic, active forums.
This forums had some Tech categories too that make too much different compared to other forums and hoping this would be totally different. I want to hear from @Quantum the admin too.

Reactions: Quantum

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Thanks for a great suggestion @endlasuresh, and as well as my thoughts this is also a great question for any other staff and even for anyone else using the forum.

Emerging Technology is already very different to other communities, even at this early stage, and it's my goal to make it even more unique and to add a lot of value to be provided here.

There are a few different factors for growth and ways that the community can grow: SEO, the TECH token, the marketplace, more competitions, and finally doing something that is really, really different - combining money-making ideas with technologies.

Any of these can have a big impact on growth.. many forums get millions of visitors per year from SEO, the TECH token will create an economy here that will allow people to earn money here while they help others, the marketplace will provide people here with a way to make money from businesses and services relating to technology, competitions are great for exposure and with enough of us working together we can organise lots of promo competitions, and the last suggestion might be the most interesting.

What does anyone else in the team think?
@Yatsan @Debonaire217 @plvbob0070 @spodermen @PiroSense @rish-16 @letschat6

Reactions: endlasuresh

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
What does anyone else in the team think
The marketplace factor of this site would probably the one that would set this higher. We may not still get the traffic to become mainstream, but progress is gradual.

Other forums often rely on existing coins as a way of transacting and exchanging goods and services. However, this site aims to allow users in the platform to use a token within the platform itself, removing the need to go to different platforms just to earn from a bounty or service, but instead transact here directly.

Not only that, but this site also covers more topics and is not bound to a single topic of cryptocurrency. Thus, the marketplace becomes larger with a wider variety of services available, from 3D to AI and more.

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Thanks for a great suggestion @endlasuresh, and as well as my thoughts this is also a great question for any other staff and even for anyone else using the forum.

Emerging Technology is already very different to other communities, even at this early stage, and it's my goal to make it even more unique and to add a lot of value to be provided here.

There are a few different factors for growth and ways that the community can grow: SEO, the TECH token, the marketplace, more competitions, and finally doing something that is really, really different - combining money-making ideas with technologies.

Any of these can have a big impact on growth.. many forums get millions of visitors per year from SEO, the TECH token will create an economy here that will allow people to earn money here while they help others, the marketplace will provide people here with a way to make money from businesses and services relating to technology, competitions are great for exposure and with enough of us working together we can organise lots of promo competitions, and the last suggestion might be the most interesting.
It's good to hear that you will develop it, but still I see the forum is too much inactive anyway we have to move forward with those who were active.
I would suggest implement the Tech token right away and buy those tokens within this forum so member would have cash from you until it iwll be listed on exchange or for other goods. Once you start paying something people will come to this forums and start discussing.
You should check this forums beer money froums which was developed without a token system.

I hope you got what I menat and let me know if we can do some more things.

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Incorporating all the capabilities we have including the furnishing of the TECH token will enable us to make things possible with regard to increasing traffic and post count here on our forum. Allot of time and effort needs to be dedicated and I am pretty sure, soon we'll have more activities to come as our team grows. More suggestions will be given and more possibilities could be opened.

For now, we need to finalize the necessary things first, TECH token should be implemented and should get allot of attention.

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I was addicted to see this site as how they started to make money using Drones https://drone2address.com/
I am still waiting for the implemntation of tech token, so this can move ahead in the world.