Drone's Business

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I am looking to start Drone's business and wanna want to sell offline here. I had some experience or will hire someone when the business goes big. I have only small investment to run the business, but does the Drones can bring you any profit?

Currently the Corona Virus had killed every business in the world, but please post your thoughts here.

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I think from the little I know about drones that there seems to be a lot of good opportunities in that area. What kind of business are you thinking of setting up? A drones sales business or would you be interested in other ways to make money with drones too?

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Dron'e buying and selling would be harder since our government made bad policies for business. I think you are going to say about programming a drone would be excellent. let me know what are the other methods we can make money?

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I know that if you can use drones to create high quality video footage that you can sell that for quite a bit. It takes a lot of footage to make money though, but somewhere like India there might be a lot of places where you could video in order to get valuable footage.

Then it can be listed on marketplaces and you can sell it to a lot of people.

There are other ideas as well, such as create a drone repair workshop and upgrade center where you can repair drones for people and improve their drones with extra addons. But I think creating footage is a good one.

Reactions: endlasuresh

endlasuresh

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I know that if you can use drones to create high quality video footage that you can sell that for quite a bit. It takes a lot of footage to make money though, but somewhere like India there might be a lot of places where you could video in order to get valuable footage.

Then it can be listed on marketplaces and you can sell it to a lot of people.

There are other ideas as well, such as create a drone repair workshop and upgrade center where you can repair drones for people and improve their drones with extra addons. But I think creating footage is a good one.
I would go with a workshop if required, but the best and easiest is videos or photos footage. Here some people are already in such things, but they never mentioned for making money from footages.