Has the Age of Virtual Humans Arrived?

K R A M

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I think yes, we have already entered the age of the virtual humans and we can mostly see it in video games that uses oculus rift or virtual box, as i first heared of the virtual reality i got interested in it though can't afford to buy some equipment but still it gives me excitement when i watch it because of the advancement of technology where you can see and talk to someone in virtual although the character's not their true body but still its our friend, virtual friend.

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
What do you think? Is this the age of virtual Humans?
As AI progresses to even be included in the latest chipsets of even smartphones, it's not that impossible to have AI companions. Right now, existing technologies that sports AI include virtual assistants, and with the latest Android development, also includes live caption on any media even offline, and live translation of images seen on smartphone cameras.

Soon, we might see this as another norm, especially for those people who struggle to interact with other people.

Engineer Ai

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
As AI progresses to even be included in the latest chipsets of even smartphones, it's not that impossible to have AI companions. Right now, existing technologies that sports AI include virtual assistants, and with the latest Android development, also includes live caption on any media even offline, and live translation of images seen on smartphone cameras.

Soon, we might see this as another norm, especially for those people who struggle to interact with other people.
Although it might feel too far into the future, it really is not! The advancements in VR, along with our increasing knowledge bank, we're able to engineer ai so that it can basically reach the same outcomes that a human does. Virtual humans might be a reality in the very near future