How can I cash out of crypto when I want to?

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Cash out? Like turning your cryptocurrency into fiat. Basically, I just withdraw it from the trading platform that I have use then, I will received it in my online wallet which is Coins.ph, then there is an cash out feature in that wallet where I can now turn my bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash into fiat.

Reactions: SungSam2

Haunebu

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
There are various ways to go about this. You can exchange crypto to FIAT through sites like LocalBitcoins and withdraw directly to your wallet or you can use wallets like Coinbase to withdraw to your bank account.

coinliker

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
you can turn into your cryptocurrency to fiat in many ways. You can exchange your cryptocurrency from localbitcoins to fiat easily. many exchange like crex24 allows trading cryptocurrency to fiat. you can withdraw your fiat money in perfect money as well.

endlasuresh

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You cannot cashout like a faucet to the wallet as you have to sell your crypto to someone. If you have BTC or Ethereum, then this could be an easy way to exchange for Fiat. I would suggest you to convert them into top coins like ETH or BTC, then convert those Crypto to local currency.
Please check with your country which token is accepting they are.

Ailmand321

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
It depend on what country are you in. In our case, in Phillipines the most common way would be using a trusted wallet which is coins.ph to cash out. Just find and accessible wallet depnding on your country where you can trade and withdraw to your local currency.

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Basically cashing out money from cryptocurrency could be done using local exchanges, but most of the time, international decentralized and centralized exchanges offers the conversion of cryptocurrency to fiats, mostly, EURO, USD and some fiats by different country, wherein, what you need are ID's, legal documents, and to specifically conduct a KYC to transfer the converted amount to your specific bank of choice.

Blowon

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
They depends on your marketplace like supporting withdrawal(cash out) for your country support or no.
Usually market place have services to withdrawal your crypto to fiat / bank That why you could smart to choose what is better marketplace to use, it could help you to cash out your profit on trading.

xvids

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
There are some trading sites that also have Fiat to crypro trades or the other way around.
And you could also use that platform to withdraw your Fiat directly to your bank account it is the fastest way to cash out your crypto.

Baby Lion

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
There's a different way to cashout your coins, thus you can dowithdrawal method using an exchange sites or you can try on a trading platforms for fast actions.

Text

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You can cash out your crypto if you want to by requesting a withdrawal on the exchange where your coins/tokens are.
Before the withdrawal process, its your choice to sell/trade first to other coins or directly to fiat currency. If you are transferring it to a third party app/service, make sure you are using the official and legitimate one to avoid loss of your money.

SungSam2

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Making cryptocurrency into fiat is basically we exchange this using local and most used is international exchanges like USD. To cash out your cryptocurrency that we have, there are some online wallets and also trading sites that makes the process easier and better than the traditional like in bank and some other establishments.Also, online wallets are connected with some banks to withdraw easily your money.

Simeon4real

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
Website
github.com
TECH
You can cash out your crypto if you want to by requesting a withdrawal on the exchange where your coins/tokens are.
Before the withdrawal process, its your choice to sell/trade first to other coins or directly to fiat currency. If you are transferring it to a third party app/service, make sure you are using the official and legitimate one to avoid loss of your money.
Definitely. To be on the safer side, I suggest using legitimate dealers, companies or use an escrow to make the trade safe. There are vast majority of ways to cashout. From local bitcoins to selling on escrow powered platforms like local bitcoin or selling directly but only with a trusted third party.