How Can I Earn TECH?

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
TECH is really used as a quantified representation of the value that is provide the members of this community.

The aim is for those who provide value here to be rewarded with TECH, and those that provide the most value to be rewarded with more.

At this early stage, we're looking at the kinds of value that can be provided as one of two main types of activities:
  • Helping others within the community by providing knowledge and connection
  • Growing our community by sharing it with others throughout the internet
As we flesh out the ways that TECH will be given out we will be adding them here as updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuickCash

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I want to ask if can I earn TECH by just inviting other members here?

K1R1T0

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Most likely that will increase the users of this forum. A referral campaign is another way to promote the TECH token and the forum.

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I want to ask if can I earn TECH by just inviting other members here?
Sorry for the really late reply @plvbob0070!

At this point we're still developing the token structure, but will be creating a referral system where for every person that joins using your referral code you earn TECH tokens.

I'll contact you personally when that is up and running in the coming weeks.

Most likely that will increase the users of this forum. A referral campaign is another way to promote the TECH token and the forum.
Hi and welcome @K1R1T0!

We're open to any suggestions about developing the TECH token ecosystem. What sort of referral campaign would you like to see?

Reactions: plvbob0070

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I'll contact you personally when that is up and running in the coming weeks.
Okay sir, I'm willing to invite some of my friends who also now have some background in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Okay sir, I'm willing to invite some of my friends who also now have some background in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
Awesome, that would be great. If you have any ideas or thoughts about what we can do with the TECH token feel free to send those through to myself or @Yatsan via PM and we can discuss. I'd love to get feedback from the community on ways of creating value that we might miss otherwise.

Numbaone09

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Great! im looking forward to it, I will keep on posting in the forum. Hopefully, I could help the community with my experience in cryptocurrency.

Reactions: Quantum

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Great! im looking forward to it, I will keep on posting in the forum. Hopefully, I could help the community with my experience in cryptocurrency.
Please do @Numbaone09, as our community grows we'll need passionate and experienced members to have key positions. If you have anything you think you can provide to our Cryptocurrency Guides section (https://emerging.technology/forums/guides.89/) they will be the knowledge-base of the forum and where our most valuable information is found.

All guides should start with "How to.." and can be about anything that you feel you could help crypto newbies with.

QuickCash

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
TECH is really used as a quantified representation of the value that is provide the members of this community.

The aim is for those who provide value here to be rewarded with TECH, and those that provide the most value to be rewarded with more.

At this early stage, we're looking at the kinds of value that can be provided as one of two main types of activities:
  • Helping others within the community by providing knowledge and connection
  • Growing our community by sharing it with others throughout the internet
As we flesh out the ways that TECH will be given out we will be adding them here as updates.
How can members provide value so as to be rewarded by TECH? Can it be by just sharing to invite more members or like most project do through ICO with pre-sale period with bonuses

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Yeah absolutely, sharing referral links and having new users sign up is one way that TECH will be able to be earned. The other ways are creating valuable content that will help others to learn, and working with our team to keep everything running.

Reactions: QuickCash

QuickCash

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Yeah absolutely, sharing referral links and having new users sign up is one way that TECH will be able to be earned. The other ways are creating valuable content that will help others to learn, and working with our team to keep everything running.
Where can I find my own referral link? Sorry I'm still new here, I havent seen any post here saying where to find referral link for sharing so as to be rewarded with TECH

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Where can I find my own referral link? Sorry I'm still new here, I havent seen any post here saying where to find referral link for sharing so as to be rewarded with TECH
No problem.. if you go to your name in the top right hand corner, then click on "your referrals"

Senku21

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Hello there, how could we know that we are earning from the valuable contents that we are posting here?

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Hello there, how could we know that we are earning from the valuable contents that we are posting here?
We’re in the process of working on the TECH token reward system right now, and once it’s complete we’ll be sending out an announcement to all members with details of how to use TECH.

When TECH is fully operational you’ll see new tokens added to the wallet in the top right hand corner (coins icon), and you’ll be able to spend TECH, as well as send it to other members and withdraw it to exchanges.

An estimate on time is about 1 - 2 months away until full launch, but it might be sooner also depending on the developers.

Reactions: Senku21

Senku21

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
We’re in the process of working on the TECH token reward system right now, and once it’s complete we’ll be sending out an announcement to all members with details of how to use TECH.

When TECH is fully operational you’ll see new tokens added to the wallet in the top right hand corner (coins icon), and you’ll be able to spend TECH, as well as send it to other members and withdraw it to exchanges.

An estimate on time is about 1 - 2 months away until full launch, but it might be sooner also depending on the developers.
I understand sir. That's a lot of good information from you. Thank you for entertaining my question. I hope everything will go fine a long the process of developing this forum and your TECH coin.
Goodluck!

Quantum

Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Hey guys, can you help me. How can I earn from this platform?
We're in the process of implementing our native token, TECH, throughout the community where members will be able to earn for sharing the community and creating valuable content here for others to learn with.

It will be a gradual process but the first stage is getting our whitepaper completed and rewards system implemented. Once that's ready we'll be reaching out to all members to give details about this development for the community.