How can you become a blockchain developer?

endlasuresh

Affiliate Member
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
The process of Blockchain Developer mainly depends upon Object oriented programming language that you need to learn and from their onwards you have to learn Python, C# and some other programs for a better developer. A six months can suitable for you in Blockchain developer after C++.

Ailmand321

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
To be a blockchain developer, you should know the basics of blockchain, and then how it works or the process itself, have sufficient knowledge about coding, not to mention you should know how smart contract works. It will be a long journey and it would be a + if you are somehow knowledgeable on computer, software and coding.

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Actually, it's hard to become a blockchain developer because it required high knowledge in programming. As you can most of blockchain developer are totally good in different programming languages. They should also familiarize themselves with all concepts of blockchain technologies. Upon searching I found a site where you can see on how to become a Blockchain developer and here's the link:
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/blockchain-developer/

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
To be able to become a blockchain developer, you should be taking a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with a specialty in cryptography and hashing. You should be able to know security features and how to make a system safe by learning different hashing algorithms and foundation to programming languages. Most of the time, what blockhain developers are using is, Java, C#, Phyton, and C++.

Simeon4real

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
Website
github.com
TECH
To become something in life, we have to first learn about it. Nobody was born with success as a fixed trait. Everybody who is successful today took out time to work on themselves. The same applies here. To be become a blockchain developer, I suggest you start by learning the fundamentals of programming, algorithms, data structures. Those are the essential basics to get you started. Then you can get a NanoDegree on Udacity or a blockchain course on Udemy. You need to get your hands dirty with coding and programming if ever you want to be a blockchain developer.

Baby Lion

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
To become blockchain developer it requires: a knowledge on mastering a programming language (java, python, C), have a high knowledge on blockchain security, and have a knowledge on data structures and algorithms. Although the requirements a lot but the salary of being a blockchain developer is huge.

standup19

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I'm not totally a blockchain developer but I have some knowledge how to be part of it:
  1. You need to learn blockchain technology of course
  2. Learn the process of it and how it works
Last, take courses that connected to it for example, I.T.

Mina Myoui

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Mainly, people who developed Blockchain have a skills in logic and basic programming codes. Because some codes uses programming languages like C# or C++. You can start using some Ethereum stuffs like ERC-20.