How can you day trade cryptocurrency?

aoluain

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Everyone has their own strategy, I know day trading can be time consuming.

At the mist basic level you will have to be able to allocate time to this activity.
You will have to learn how to read charts and stay up to date with current affairs pertaining to your chosen trading coin.

This is the most basic strategy but there are a lot more to learn along with not falling for FOMO or FUD and learning to be patient.

Simeon4real

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
Website
github.com
TECH
I will suggest you first learn how to day trade first before engaging in it. Babypips.com has a course on that.

Aside from that, You need to know that being a day trader involves you being active throughout the day to make and monitor your trades. You should all day trade if you have the time required for it. Also, You'll need to have a trading system implemented and always follow it strictly without compromise for short term gains.

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
What are the best strategies for day trading cryptocurrency?
I can't give you that much. The cryptocurrency market is quite different than traditional markets. The indicators you could base off in traditional ones like stock markets, often is not applicable to Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies mainly because:
  • Cryptocurrency are mostly decentralized, and
  • The market is too volatile, which makes these indicators don't mean much on a day trading basis, but could still be useful when looking at long-term charts.