How can you sell cryptocurrency quick?

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I would like to sell some crypto quickly, where's the best place?
You can sell your crypto in a quick by just selling it in a exchange and make sure you should use a trusted and reputable exchange. You can also do the P2P but the best place to sell cryptocurrency is in a trading platform.

endlasuresh

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
If your crypto is a top level token or coin, then you are able to sell fast, else you have to for a long queue until someone interested in your crypto.
I would suggest you to choose Kucoin or Binance where you find a large customers that buy so fast any good crypto.

Reactions: Quantum

Ailmand321

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
The quickest way is to sell it in trusted platform where there are good volume. Using the list on the Coinmarketcap will give you the list of exchange you can go to depending on the coin that you have.

Reactions: Quantum

Haunebu

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Find the exchange where your crypto is trading through CoinMarketCap and open an account there. Transfer your crypto there and sell them. LocalBitcoins is another great alternative.

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Selling cryptocurrency is like finding the best money changer in your town that provides higher conversion of your money. In case of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, most of the exchanges have similar market price but there are exchanges that provides huge conversion. Binance in example, have most users, and currently exchanging at fair market price.

The analogy is that, with more users, means more user friendly, and more benefits. Particularly, best transaction fee, and higher conversion rates.

Blowon

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I've unique way to sell my crypto in quckly way to fiat or my bank though service online like local exchanger crypto to fiat. They available for 7/24, everytime anytime and where you are. I just need follow procedure, after my cryto sent then take a block (confirmation), then in minutes their will process, then finally i get my money in my bank accounts.

xvids

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
The quickest way is through exchange you could instantly sell it if the crypto that you want to sell already have a buy order or demand in the market.
You should use coinmarketcap to easily decide which platform to use since you could see which one of them have the most active platform for your crypto.

Numbaone09

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
If you're talking about how to earn a profit quickly by selling cryptocurrency I think you could invest in volatile altcoins in the market you could pick a popular exchanger for your investment and you could easily sell it for short term investment for a quick profit.

Just research for the right token when you are going to invest:)

Simeon4real

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
Website
github.com
TECH
I have a friend who buys from me. Using his services, I can negotiate rates to sell. I don't sell unless I'm satisfied with the rates he offers. If he's unavailable, I usually sell on LocalBitcoins and Paxful. These platforms have built-in escrow services that ensures everyone (buyer and sell) get their payments.

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
By far, the best and fastest way to sell cryptocurrencies is through Exchanges. Not only it's more quick, but you'll also get some support if something wrong happened. These exchanges are reputable enough and is more reliable ti transact with.

Numbaone09

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Agree, exchanges are great for trading cryptocurrency since it included a lot of altcoins.
But not recommended for long term investment.