How Do You Show People VR?

letschat6

Reaction score
TECH
I'm currently at a loss. I'm always trying to convince new people to try my VR system and I'm always met with an uninterested, generic reply. Nobody seems to care! How do you convince people to just give it a chance?

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Reaction score
TECH
I'm guessing you're talking about people that are not really super interested in tech? Do you find that once people have tried it that they like it more but that it's kind of that they don't really know how cool it is before trying it?

letschat6

Reaction score
TECH
I'm guessing you're talking about people that are not really super interested in tech?
Yes, that's who I mean. I'm hoping to pull them in to the VR world and it seems I can't get them to budge.

Do you find that once people have tried it that they like it more but that it's kind of that they don't really know how cool it is before trying it?
Exactly. I feel if more people would give it a try or wouldn't knock it so quickly, the VR market could explode!

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Reaction score
TECH
I feel if more people would give it a try or wouldn't knock it so quickly, the VR market could explode!
100%.. being told about VR and using are so completely different, but what people need is to be exposed to it. I think if it was a bit cheaper it would help it to get really big as well, although tbh nowadays the cost isn't that bad at all compared to a lot of other hobbies. When a game like Fortnite comes along but it's only for VR, it's going to blow up to begin huge!

letschat6

Reaction score
TECH
100%.. being told about VR and using are so completely different, but what people need is to be exposed to it. I think if it was a bit cheaper it would help it to get really big as well, although tbh nowadays the cost isn't that bad at all compared to a lot of other hobbies. When a game like Fortnite comes along but it's only for VR, it's going to blow up to begin huge!
I can agree. Once more AAA games are ported to VR, peoples eyes will start to open up.

Reactions: Quantum