Introducing Myself

ankarlie

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Hello everyone! My name is Anidel but I am more commonly known as ankarlie online. I am a blockchain enthusiast and I work as a freelance writer for blockchain-related stuff. As a content writer from crypto and blockchain, I like breaking down the often convoluted topic of distributed ledger technology to chunks that my readers can comprehend in a meaningful way. I am excited to be here and engage the community to learn from you guys and to share what I know as well.

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Hey @ankarlie! Welcome to Emerging Technology.. it's great having someone working in the industry as a writer here, how long have you been doing it for?

Reactions: ankarlie

ankarlie

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Hey @ankarlie! Welcome to Emerging Technology.. it's great having someone working in the industry as a writer here, how long have you been doing it for?
I have been in the industry since early 2017 just before crypto bull run and subsequent decline. I started accepting commissioned work last year when some people in the industry notice me winning some article writing competitions. Pay is okay and I get to do something that I am interested in and passionate about. More importantly, I am working in an industry that I believe will bring significant and positvie change in society in terms of equality and equal opportunity in the finance sector.

Reactions: Quantum