Is Blockchain all just hype?

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Is blockchain just hype or is there something about this technology that makes it special?

Last edited:

Haunebu

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
If it was all hype, presidents like Xi would not endorse its power publicly. Only few governments side with crypto while the majority accept that the blockchain tech behind crypto is extra-ordinary and worth the hype.

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Is blockchain just hype or is there something about this technology that makes it special?
The idea behind it is what makes it special. The chain of blocks protected by hash pointers, to me, is brilliant in protecting and locking data into it which is almost inpossible alter.

Though I'm not gonna lie, since Bitcoin has become popular, the term blockchain has been used as a hype scheme to attract investors and possibly scam them, which makes the image of blockchain a medium of hype in some instances.

Reactions: Quantum

K R A M

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Blockchain technology isn't just a hype technology, it is something evolutional which can have its full potential once it's seen by the mass population, it is a technology which can really protect our data and blockchain isn't contained only in cryptocurrency, it can be used in anything, banks, voting system etc.

Reactions: Quantum

Ataraxia Celeste

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I think we need regulatory compliance for Governments to take the industry more seriously. I think Blockchainslike Concordium will help achieve this in a seamless manner.