What does AI actually stand for?

Smithscherzinger_135

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
AI stands for Artificial Intelligence which is a computer or a computer robot that has the ability to perform tasks like a normal person can do. Since programs will make any electronic device work because of its commands and functions, AI was created and tried to have the intellectual capacity of a human-like robot. Although, these machines have a faster processing speed and a wide range of memory capacity, they are still not able to match the human flexibilities in real-life.

Reactions: Quantum

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I know I should know this, but..?
It's basically artificial intelligence. In the most basic words, it's giving machines the ability to decide on their own, based on technical factors they observe around their field.

You might think that only humans hardcode knowledge into AI systems, but it's actually not. It could be a combination of:
  1. Gathered human data
  2. Machine learning (machine learning from its own mistakes, trial-and-error until it gets the right thing)

K R A M

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Well most of us may know this but yes it means artificial intelligence and artificial intelligence is one of the top visions of why we created technology along with the mission of having everything automated, Artificial Intelligence works specifically depends on its purpose and it works just like how hunans work but it is limited but negative impacts also arise with a.i and that is the growth of unemployment because of the a.i robots taling place of the works of humans so i really think we should spend some time studying technology, programming languages because it is like a investment for the future.

cirruslabs

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Ai artificial intelligence
While the volume of data that organizations have at their disposal is larger than ever, few are utilizing this data to its full potential in terms of revenue and profit gain

Reactions: Quantum

komal boudhh

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving. Learn more about AI