What is the meaning of life?

Quantum

Founder of Emerging.Technology
Staff member
Admin
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Are we just a collective biological organism that has been genetically programmed to innovate over time to be destined to be essentially just a vessel for advanced artificial intelligence to be born from?

Is this all most certainly a simulation as Elon Musk is well known for saying, and what would be the point of that simulation? Is life about spirituality, or about doing the best you can while you're here... or something else?

Last edited:

Kavelj

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Life is ...
It's just being yourself while ignoring all what they had told you about it .
I agree with the principle of doing the best during being alive. As i can feel safe and satisfied when doing the right thing to do at the right time.

Life is the opposite of death. And death can occur even while you are alive so please pay attention to not spending your lifetime being dead. 🙂

Reactions: Quantum

plvbob0070

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Life basically is the existence of each human that is given by God that makes us alive. But the essence of life doesn't just mean being alive. The true meaning of life is by living the way you want yourself to be. Doing the things that you want and things that makes you happy to fulfill yourself is the purpose of your life.

SungSam2

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Life is very important for one of us. This thing is very different to others because this is unique for each of us. This describe as the existence of human being that only God and no one can give it. The essence of our life is not basically live with it but to be happy and have a meaningful life also enjoying living with the other people who also existing with us.

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
I am trying to answer this question way back before, and subjectively, for me, life is limited, we only have a limited life wherein, we need to maximize it, do everything that will make us happy and contented, and to make sure we'll have a contribution to the development of the human beings.

I highly believe that technology is one of the tools we can utilize to make our lives even longer. The invention of 3D printers that is capable to print kidneys and other human parts will be the key to sustain life.

Though, no matter how longer or shorter we live, it does not matter if we haven't spent our time with productivity and innovation that will make the world a better place to live in.

Smithscherzinger_135

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
ETX
Life is like a highway, it could be on a zigzag, straight, curve or it could be a dead end. It is up to you if you will take a ride and drive that highway all night long or you will take a rest. Everytime you take the paths there will come a time that you will find something that makes your life meaningful. Something that gives you purpose and could make you happy.