Where can I buy Ripple cryptocurrency from?

endlasuresh

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You cab buy from most exchanges that are selling for cheap. Try Kucoin or Binance exchanges as they have plenty of people who sell daily with their best prices. I also suggest if you are buying for Fiat then check local exchanges sites that offer you best price.

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Where are the places that you can buy Ripple?
You can buy from an exchange and it is one of the safest ways to buy because you can assure that your funds and money are safe and secure. I highly suggest the Binance exchange if you going to buy ripple and aside from that they also have plenty of cryptocurrencies. Besides, you can also download their app in playstore.

Ailmand321

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Most exchange has a pair for XRP, so it will be the safest most accessible when buying it. Using an exchange when buying crypto is the safest way because it provides security.

aoluain

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
The best known exchange is Coinbase, they support Ripple (XRP) You can buy Ripple there by SEPA transfer or direct purchase with Credit/Debit Card.

Baby Lion

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
The easiest way to purchase Ripple was to use an exchange site. I highly recommend Coinbase it has low fees, secured site to buy cryptocurrency and Coinbase are supported by many countries.

xvids

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Use a trading platform to easily buy whatever crypto you want,
And I suggest to also use coinmarketcap to see what exchange have the lowest or highest offer to gain more of what you want.
Ripple is one of the top listed crypto so it is basically in any trading site.

Text

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Ripple is no longer a name of XRP.

If you want to buy XRP now, you can buy in BKEX using USDT or BTC for having the highest volume as of now in the market

you can also buy XRP using KRW in Upbit

PiroSense

Sentry
Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Where are the places that you can buy Ripple?
Most cryptocurrency exchanges offer trading most coins to Ripple. Search for some popular exchanges like Binance, CoinBase, etc., and head to their trading section. It works just like Forex, where you trade with currency pairs, just this time, you trade cryptocurrencies.