Where can I find out all of the prices of cryptocurrencies right now?

AmIObselete

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Where is the best place to find information about the price of all the cryptocurrencies?

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You can visit coinmarketcap to check all the prices of different cryptocurrencies. You can also see the rank of every cryptocurrency. Aside from that, you can also see the volume and graph chart for every cryptocurrency. Most of the people always visit that site because it is one of the reliable sources of information about the price of a certain cryptocurrency.

Reactions: Quantum

endlasuresh

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Currently the coingecko site is offering great information by manually as we see on Coinmarketcap fake volume that are developed by exchange bots. There are some applications too that will help to you see the price of every coin that you are interested to know.

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
If you want to easily determine which cryptocurrency is currently dominating the market, you could try to view Coin360.com. There you could see the size of the rectangle which symbolizes its market capitalization, and upon clicking the particular cryptocurrency, it will direct you to more comprehensive details regarding their crypto, including the codes behind it from github and the encryption used such as SHA256 for bitcoin.

Blowon

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Im prefered to use CMC / CoinMarketCap as reference watch prive live of bitcoins. They give many free services to see history / chart / moment / more info more details.

Mina Myoui

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
According to my experience, CoinMarketCap and CoinLib.io is one of the best site that helps me to know the prices of every crypto currency in the market. Also their good user interface with minimal design help me to explore more.

Baby Lion

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
You can check the prices of all cryptocurrencies on coingecko, coinbase and coin marketcap. I usually check the price of all coins on coin marketcap because the name of the site itself was the factor and the platform are user friendly.

Simeon4real

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
Website
github.com
TECH
According to my experience, CoinMarketCap and CoinLib.io is one of the best site that helps me to know the prices of every crypto currency in the market. Also their good user interface with minimal design help me to explore more.
Same. I've been using Coinmarketcap for years now and it does what it says. I've also tried Coingecko and it's good. However CMC had been my first choice and it is the biggest platform that has information about cryptocurrencies.