Where is the best place to buy IOTA?

AmIObselete

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Where can I buy IOTA cryptocurrency, is it available on a large number of exchanges or only some?

endlasuresh

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
There are 48 exchanges that offering to trade IOTA and I am unable to list all those things due to Coinmarketcap website failure in search items.
Just on CMC or coingecko website to display their markets and you can go with the ones you are interested to trade.

Reactions: Quantum

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Finding the best exchange to by IOTA could possibly the Binance. It offers most of the top performing altcoins and IOTA is one of it, as a proof, looking into coinmarketcap will tell it all. But considering Binance as where we could buy IOTA as the best option is because of the accessibility of this exchange. Easy to use and user friendly. In addition, with allot of altcoins listed there, if IOTA's market price falls, we could convert it easily to other altcoins.

Reactions: BabyLatte

Text

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
It will depend on what kind of trading pair you will use.

If you want to buy IOTA using ETH, you can visit OKEx
If you want to buy IOTA using USDT, you can visit DragonEx
If you want to buy IOTA using BTC, you can visit HitBTC

xvids

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Where can I buy IOTA cryptocurrency, is it available on a large number of exchanges or only some?
Always check the coinmarketcap to see the price and where you could buy/sell your alt-coin.
You could also choose which trading platform to use in order to have the lowest/highest offer.

Simeon4real

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
Website
github.com
TECH
<snip>
There are 48 exchanges that offering to trade IOTA
IOTA has 48 pairs listed on Coinmarketcap. Not exchanges. It is available on 19-23 exchanges.

It's available on more than one exchanges. I recommend buying on either Binance, Huobi, Okex or even Bitfinix.