Which is better out of blockchain and tangle? Why?

naazrul

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Nothing better than blockchain and tangle. Because blockchain technology is the best and safest way to exchange money. Blockchain technology is never hacked. Because to hack blockchain technology all the blocks have to be broken together which is never possible Because if one block is incorrect, all the blocks will be proved wrong.

bitmover

Newcomer
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Tangle is the technology used by IOTA.
Iota needs free ans fast transactions because it need thousands of transactions per second for Internet of things (iot).

Cel phones, smart TVs, cars, etc would be making transactions all the time in iota ecosystem. blockchain is not suitable for that.

However, iota was never able to accomplish that.

On the other hand, bitcoin uses blockchain for financial transactions. The most important aspect is the security, not scalability. therefore, blockchain is the bet option

Haunebu

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Never heard of tangle before though I know a lot about the blockchain. This just goes to show how popular the blockchain. World governments themselves endorsed its popularity which says a lot.

Ailmand321

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
I am not familiar with Tangle. I would still go for blockchain since it provides decentralisation, security, and it is a distributed ledger which means it is accessible as long as you have a computer and of course internet. It is more of convenience and security.

Debonaire217

Staff member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
As far as I can remember, tangle mostly uses Trees, binary tree and other branching techniques to strengthen security systems which is developed by IOTA. On the other hand, Blockchain is using hashing algorithms which is in fact cannot be converted back to its original form once hashed. And these Hashed data connected together forming chains of Blocks is the most secured technology ever developed today.

Last edited:

plvbob0070

Staff member
Ambassador
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Never heard of tangle before though I know a lot about the blockchain. This just goes to show how popular the blockchain. World governments themselves endorsed its popularity which says a lot.
Same with you, I do not have any idea about the tangle and it seems I have more idea about blockchain. Aside from being the most secure technology today most of the fields of the industry right now using blockchain.

Simeon4real

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
Website
github.com
TECH
A couple of alternatives have come up against blockchain. Some examples are Tangle and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs). Blockchain is still considered the best as it has the first mover advantage so it's currently the most widely used ledger technology till date.

Blockchain is just like Bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't the fastest or cheapest cryptocurrency but it has the first mover advantage so it's adoption rate is at the apex. Same thing can be said about blockchain.

Baby Lion

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
Whenever I engaged on crypto, I'm not familiar to tangle based. Blockchain is a popular ledger for cryptocurrency because of its strong security and fast transactions. Thus, using of Blockchain are now can be use on other fields.

Mina Myoui

Affiliate Member
Posts/Comments
Received Likes
TECH
In terms of security I adviced to used Blockchain because this is more secured than Tangle because it uses mathematical problem and some consensus to enhance validity and verification.